If you are looking for the easiest and fastest way to become a US Citizen, we advise you to get it HERE before the price goes up.

Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2007

Off to my new job in New Zealand without family

Well tomorrow I'll be flying from Frankfurt to London Heathrow and from there to Auckland with a stop over in Hong Kong and then a domestic flight to Wellington ;-)
Departure 1st Nov. 6PM arrival 3rd Nov. 2 PM nice time frame isn't it

So on Saturday I'll know if they turn my visa into a permit so I can start working.

My employer arranged for accommodation for the first month so I've got some time to find me something reasonably priced. I mean I don't make enough to have me a summer house in Germany ;-)

So the next post will be from Wellington New Zealand and how the flight and all the official things like customs etc. went. Still didn't pack anything but I did send out cancellations on all insurances here, so by the time Elena and Angelique come over (next year July :-( ) no insurance will have my name on it.

I also collected all the papers I'll need in New Zealand to extend my permit/visa to a 3 year one and will do all the medical checks hopefully in Wellington.

OK wish me a good journy and talk to you later

Keine Kommentare: