If you are looking for the easiest and fastest way to become a US Citizen, we advise you to get it HERE before the price goes up.

Freitag, 19. Oktober 2007

More stuff to arrange for New Zealand

GREAT news the Ukrainian police certificate is on it's way with DHL which is more expensive than the police certificate itself though :)
But at least we've got it (well almost). Now I've bought a new laptop so we can sell all the older stuff and Lena and Angelique can work on the new laptop. Installing everything so they can communicate to the world and me ones I'm in wellington, I installed VoIPbuster just because I prefer it over skype. Papers should be at the embassy now and being processed. Lets see :-) Have to make a DVD from our analog video camera with the old computer before it leaves the house. It's all those little things that keep me busy. Had to get a s-video cable because I gave the other one with the beamer I sold. Anyhow I'm happy the laptop is fine and not that expensive so everybody is happy. Hope to see what my job is about in 2/3 weeks

Keine Kommentare: