If you are looking for the easiest and fastest way to become a US Citizen, we advise you to get it HERE before the price goes up.

Montag, 29. Oktober 2007

New Zealand Visa is here after some more paperwork

Well the Ukrainian police certificate arrived and looks fine thank god for that.
My visa officer in Berlin was not completely satisfied with all the papers so she wanted a "Meldebescheinigung" a paper that says I'm registered in the city here in Germany further she wanted a translation of my diploma from Holland and another letter from my employer showing they really tried their best to get local people. The next day I gathered all the required papers and had it send there by fax and I must say the visa officer must have looked at them and put in the visa right away and posted it because my passport including 5 month visa arrived the next day. We also had a little farewell party last Friday with some friends and it was pretty good we had a nice time. The company booked me a flight now for the 1st of November and I'll be arriving in Wellington the 3rd in other words I only have a couple of days left to arrange the last bits and pieces. And I have to pack some stuff as well :-) I'll keep you updated!

Keine Kommentare: