If you are looking for the easiest and fastest way to become a US Citizen, we advise you to get it HERE before the price goes up.

Montag, 8. Oktober 2007

Medical tests for New Zealand

Well we did our medical checks and for my wife and daughter everything was fine but not for me :-(
The doc found sugar in my urine (and my waist was a bit over) so I had to make an appointment for additional tests which indicated I have diabetes.

I came home 4 days after the tests and a big envelope came from the doctor which contained the results for the 3 of us in a sealed envelope for the New Zealand Embassy and a piece of paper informing me I have diabetes and should see a doctor. Not a pleasant way of bringing this info to me but hell I've got to live with it.

Anyhow went to see my GP and he did a new test and he had to admit the blood sugar is a bit high so I have to go and see him tomorrow and see what we can do.

Now for my visa application this would mean a possible and likely delay of 6 to 8 weeks which sucks because I quite my current job already as of the 1st of November so I need to be in New Zealand around that time as well to commence my new job.

So I will try to get a visa for 5 months (no health checks required) and will go for an extension immediately after arriving in Wellington.

Will keep you updated!

Keine Kommentare: