If you are looking for the easiest and fastest way to become a US Citizen, we advise you to get it HERE before the price goes up.

Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2007

Immigration papers for a New Zealand visa are almost at the embassy

Well today the 16th of October I mailed all papers to the New Zealand Embassy.
To avoid waiting for a medical assessor in London I applied for a 5 month work visa, couldn't ask for a longer period since I spend time in India which is a high risk TB country, which meant I had to hand in my chest X-ray results but these are sealed with my other medical papers. So now you know why.

Now lets wait for my passport to arrive back with a work visa. And do some more selling and arranging stuff at home.

Sold one of my cars today so we're stuck with our Smart for 3 people but hey I should be leaving in 2 weeks so that's fine.

Will make a nice documents package to take with me to NZ so I can apply for a 3 year visa in Wellington. This will be one of the first things I do is apply for a 3 year permit and hand in my medical and hope I will be referred to the medical assessor in Wellington so I can take additional test in Wellington medical centers as well.

One other good thing happened today my wife's family arranged a police certificate from the Ukraine which was impossible to get according the Ukrainian authorities in Germany and Belgium, so we hope the family can pick up the certificate on Thursday the 21th of October.

So more later

cheers

Keine Kommentare: